This blog marks the beginning of my journey this year. I hereby pronounce the following goals for myself:
- Actually post to a blog on a regular basis about what I am doing with technology and information literacy.
- Tweet on a regular basis about #mlibs, #mlibrary, #byod, #edchat and other related hashtags
- Become more active in PLNs
- Work with fellow School Media Specialist Jeri Hurd to develop a series of mobile lessons for information literacy.
- Work with Jeri Hurd to turn those lessons into an interactive iBook.
- Try not to get involved in too many other projects which will sidetrack me from my ultimate goal.
- Earn Tenure.
This summer's task list is slightly less daunting:
- Complete Individual Google Certification process
- Finish final paper for mLearning Course at UWStout
- Write guest blog post for DyKnow about BYOD
- Complete Product Reviews for T&L Awards